Saubermacher takes great care to ensure that its website is designed in such a way as to be accessible to all users. It has been constructed in accordance with the guidelines of the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) for accessible web content (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, WCAG, 2.0). Our website satisfies the compliance requirements of WCAG 2.0 at level ‘AA’. PDF and video files are excepted.
- The website is not set to work with any fixed screen size, but can be changed flexibly. As such, you will be able to view its content with the optimal setting for your screen.
- You can also zoom in on the pages of our website using your browser. To zoom in, press ‘CTRL+’ on your device, and to zoom out press ‘CTRL-’ on your device. You can return to the original size at any time by pressing ‘CTRL0’. If you are using a device with a touchscreen, please use the appropriate gestures for zoom on your device.
- Images and links on the website have explanatory texts.
- You can move around our website on your device without having to use a mouse – the keyboard and tab key can be used instead.
- We use our CI colour values on the website, but offer an own view option with higher colour contrast,
where you can activate a high-contrast setting.
We are always eager to improve and expand the accessibility of our website. In the event that you experience accessibility problems or have difficulty using our website, please let us know: email@example.com.