Mobile WC systems
- A variety of WC models are available for rental:
- Standard cubicle with vents and urinal
- Luxury cubicle with washbasins, soap dispenser and towel holder
- Accessible cubicle
- Delivery, installation, emptying/cleaning and collection of mobile toilets
- Basic equipment with toilet paper and frost protection in the winter
- Two rental options:
- Short-term, up to seven days incl. installation and collection days
- Long-term, all-in-one for 8 days or more
- No electricity, water or sewer connections required
- Flexibility regarding installation site
- Full service incl. cleaning and emptying
- Compliance with the law (toilets meet the requirements of employee protection legislation and events regulations)
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!
Frequently asked questions
The Austrian Employees’ Protection Act requires washing facilities and toilets to be available to workers on commercial construction sites. You can find out more here.
The requirements for events are laid down in the Events Safety Regulations (VSVO). Each federal state also has its own regulations. In principal, separate facilities must be provided for women and men. As a guideline, one WC cubicle should be provided for every 50 women and every 100 men, along with a urinal for every 50 men. You’ll find all the details here. Our customer service team will be happy to advise you on the number and type of mobile WCs you require.
The costs of mobile toilets depend on the model (e.g. standard or luxury cubicle), the length of the rental and the frequency of emptying and cleaning. Our customer service team will be happy to provide a quote to meet your needs. Or use our WC Service via wastebox.at. Simply select your WC type, enter the post code and order online.