Construction site final cleaning
- On-site inspection and individual quote
- Basic building cleaning: dry cleaning to remove coarse dirt such as rubble, wood and mortar
- Precision cleaning: removal of dirt such as dust, protective films, silicone and adhesive residues
- Cleaning log
- We send our team to your premises to save you time
- State-of-the-art cleaning equipment
- Clean and safe construction sites, inside and out
- Safety on your construction site
- Decades of experience working on construction sites
- Proper recycling of waste
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!
Frequently asked questions
The time required for final cleanup of a site depends on the size (in square metres) of the area to be cleaned and the level of soiling. Our experts will visit your property free of charge and put together a customised quote for you. Why not contact us to make an appointment for a viewing?
Site cleanup covers all cleaning work after renovation, refurbishment or modification works. This includes for example:
- Disposal of building rubble and dust
- Removal of paint and varnish splatters and excess grout
- Mopping of all types of floors incl. care and waterproofing
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstered furniture
- Internal and external cleaning of windows incl. window frames and sills
- Cleaning of toilets
- Cleaning of all other surfaces