Disposal of workshop waste
Equipment contaminated with oil, waste from oil separators, waste oil, spray cans, lead-acid batteries – workshops produce a lot of hazardous waste that poses a risk to both people and the environment. In-depth specialist knowledge and extreme caution are needed for its proper disposal.
- Experienced, highly trained team and state-of-the-art equipment
- Bespoke container systems
- Needs-based collection
- Environmentally-friendly, legally-compliant recycling of all hazardous and non-hazardous waste
Saubermacher gives you cleanliness and helps you to protect the environment with proper recycling.
- Competent advice and in-depth specialist knowledge
- Safe disposal through our own storage and plant complex
- High recycling standards thanks to state-of-the-art plants and ongoing R&D
- Legal certainty with professional implementation
- Single point of contact for all issues
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!