Dirty, contaminated plants, facades and kilns can be cleaned effectively with the innovative and environmentally-friendly dry-ice method. This involves accelerating dry-ice pellets to the speed of sound using compressed-air. The low temperature of -79°C causes the dirt to freeze on impact, thus cracking and dislodging.
- Inspection and individual quotation
- Dry-ice cleaning of all areas, e.g.:
– Plastics industry
– Packaging industry
– Wood-processing industry
– Paper industry
– Electrical industry
– Automobile industry
– Food industry
– Pharmaceuticals industry
Dry-ice cleaning does not require any machine dismantling, as the pellets can reach even the narrowest of spaces.
- Dry-ice cleaning does not require any machine dismantling, as the pellets can reach even the narrowest of spaces.
- Preserves equipment (surfaces are never damaged)
- No disruption to operations for cleaning
- Environmentally-friendly cleaning without chemicals or blasting abrasives
- No waste, dry ice simply dissolves
- Many years of expertise in facility management
You want to use our service?