Industrial battery recycling
Industrial batteries are used for power supplies and drive systems in virtually all businesses. They come in different varieties, including lead-acid, lithium-ion, nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride. Their uses include in backup power supplies in hospitals, for train operation, electrically operated doors and forklift trucks. Saubermacher collects and recycles all types of battery, and achieves high recycling rates.
- Tailored advice and solutions
- Provision of special-purpose containers for safe storage
- Consideration of all legal provisions, including dangerous goods regulations and ADR
- Sustainable recycling with high recycling rates
- Ongoing research and development to improve recycling options
- Transparent and efficient processing via customer portal
Saubermacher has been the ultimate specialist in battery recycling for many decades, and is a competent partner for manufacturers and distributors of electrical and electronic devices and collection systems. We ensure proper, sustainable recycling of worn batteries and rechargeable batteries.
- Decades of experience with batteries and hazardous waste
- Security of disposal thanks to a comprehensive plant and storage complex
- Highly qualified and experienced specialists
- Support with official regulations
- Safety thanks to proper storage
- A central point of contact
- Climate protection thanks to high recycling rates, e.g. up to 95% for lithium batteries
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!