Smart Collection Platform
How does the Smart Collection Platform work?
ANDI (the German acronym for automatic, sustainable, digital, innovative), a high-tech sensor integrated into waste containers, measures fill levels and reports them to a portal. An intelligent algorithm bundles all relevant data, e.g. that concerning the vehicle fleet, working time limitations, collection stations, etc., with live data from the high-tech sensor. The platform determines an efficient disposal route with low CO2 emissions. The driver receives the optimised collection route onto his smartphone or tablet in the vehicle via a mobile order management system.
- Individual consulting services before, during and after introduction
- Benchmarks from different deployment regions
- Continuous platform improvement
- Support with PR and household information (‘image’)
The platform schedules optimal resource deployment and executes disposal routes efficiently. Overfilled containers and untidy collection points can be consigned to the past, improving the way they look and making residents happier.
- Quick and easy implementation
- Higher efficiency and lower costs
- Complete transparency in real time (e.g. on container fill levels, execution status, key figures at the press of a button, etc.)
- Easy to use – one tool for master data, route generation and reports
- Improved climate protection thanks to reduced CO2
- Positive image – use of innovative, European solutions for better environmental protection
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!