Testing and inspection activities
Saubermacher offers a range of environmental testing and inspection activities backed up by many years of experience. A thorough analysis of the initial situation helps to create reliability for all subsequent steps.
- Sampling of solid and liquid substances and on-site determination
- Environmental analysis, i.e. chemical analysis of solid and liquid samples
- Waste assessment in accordance with the Waste Catalogue Ordinance or Waste Classification Ordinance (HP criteria)
- Risk assessments for protected goods soil and groundwater in accordance with ÖNORM S 2088-1 and 2
- Quality assurance of recyclable construction materials and alternative fuels
- Soil air investigations at landfill sites, former sites, contaminated sites, etc.
- Assessment of pollution in traffic area soakaways
- Furnishing of evidence for groundwater
- Assessment of the absorption capacity of activated carbon filter packages in oil separator systems
Everything from a single source. You can benefit from services including independent laboratory services through to professional recycling and disposal solutions.
- Legal certainty
- High quality standards in accordance with EN, DIN and ÖNORM
- Standardised sampling and quality-assured analysis
- Accredited testing and inspection centre in accordance with EN ISO 17025 and/or 17020
- Highly qualified staff
- One point of contact
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!