Sewer inspections are required to remove blockages, for surveying as part of planning work and for locating pipe fractures. Saubermacher documents the structural and hydraulic condition of your sewers in accordance with applicable standards.
- Modern camera equipment and development software
- Reports compiled with images and distances
- Sewer plan drawings
- Shaft reports (measurements and imagery)
- Digital data transfer
- Live transmissions
- Collection of evidence for pending construction work
- Export of data to the pipeline registry
- Specific clean-up tips
Visual inspection is a key component in maintaining the quality of a sewer. Our inspectors will document the condition, course and any damage and send the data as both a hard copy and digital copy.
- Functionality guaranteed
- Time saved thanks to powerful technologies
- Blockages prevented, consequential costs avoided
- Protection against odours and vermin
- Service life extended
- 24 h environment alarm
- All from a single source
You want to use our service?