REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURE
As a family company, we place great value on respect and responsibility. We are looking for people who can promote these values, who want to share them and live them. People who are ready to take initiative. For colleagues, customers and the environment. On every rung of the career ladder.
First impression counts
We are looking forward to receiving your application and to learning more about your qualifications and skills. Remember, take your time with your application – first impressions count!
Tips for your application:
- Put together a short and meaningful cover letter of no more than one page, explaining why you would like to be a part of the Saubermacher team and what you think you can contribute.
- Upload a clear CV of no more than three pages, outlining your career and previous responsibilities and activities. Think about its structure and layout.
You should also …
- Ensure that your application is complete (as a minimum a cover letter and CV)
- State the precise name of the job that you are applying for
- Address the right point of contact in your application
- Ensure that you provide an e-mail address and telephone number so that we can contact you
- Check your spelling
Tips for your interview:
- Arrive on time. If you do happen to be late, please telephone your Saubermacher contact promptly to let them know.
- Be well prepared and familiarise yourself with everything you need to know about our company. After all – you do want to be part of the team.
- If you have your mobile phone with you, switch it off or at least make sure that it is switched to silent.
- First impressions count on the phone as much in person – appearance is very important.
- And, if ultimately we are unable to offer you the job, we’d be happy to invite you to apply for another position.
Enter your personal information such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address and upload your application documents.
- using MS Teams or
- over the telephone.
- Assessment centre
- Looking at case studies/tasks
- An invitation to carry out a work sample or to a try-out day
Don’t worry, we’ll let you know well in advance.