Basic characterisation of excavated material
Our accredited laboratory carries out basic characterisation of excavated material both before and after excavation work in accordance with legal stipulations. Fast, flexible and reliable.
- Project planning, sample planning and standardised sampling
- Waste chemical evaluation
- Material classification
- Excavation work (e.g. soil excavation, tunnel excavation, track excavation)
- Optimal, environmentally-friendly recycling of excavated material
Saubermacher offers all services from a single source, from analysis to excavation and environmentally-friendly recycling.
- Legal certainty (landfill regulations, Federal waste management plan, construction materials recycling regulations)
- Budget certainty thanks to prompt cost planning
- Money saved, e.g. by limiting potential contamination
- Numerous sustainable recycling options such as subsoil backfilling, recultivation and filling
- Maximum economic efficiency
- All from a single source
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!