Dangerous goods advisers
In certain circumstances, appointing a dangerous goods adviser is a legal requirement. Our certified dangerous goods experts can help you ensure compliance with current regulations when moving your dangerous goods.
- Appointment of a professional dangerous goods adviser
- Monitoring compliance with transport regulations
for dangerous goods
- Advice on packaging, loading and unloading of dangerous goods
- Preparation of annual reports for company management, authorities, etc.
In certain circumstances, appointing a dangerous goods adviser is a legal requirement. Saubermacher can supply qualified personnel familiar with all aspects of dangerous goods, helping to ensure that your dangerous goods processes run seamlessly.
- Smooth operation of all dangerous goods processes
- Focus on your core competences
- Cost-effective solution – no (ongoing) training of your own employees
- Permanent access to certified specialists
- Many years of experience in hazardous waste
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!