Disposal of contaminated soil
Contaminated soil poses a major hazard to people and the environment. Saubermacher takes soil samples, which are then analysed in our in-house laboratory to support environmentally-friendly recycling of all organic and inorganic pollutants.
- Basic characterisation
- Inspections and soil samples
- Laboratory analysis
- Classification and assessment certificate
- Soil replacement
- Further treatment and disposal of contaminated soil
- Accidents or leaking tanks and pipelines can cause pollutants to enter the soil. Saubermacher specialises in environmental analysis, soil replacement and proper disposal of all pollutants.
- Legal certainty
- Coordination with authorities
- Competent advice on all areas of environmental analysis
- Standardised sampling
- Decades of experience and qualified specialist personnel
- All from a single source
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!