Disassembly and demolitions
- Cleaning before disassembly
- Disassembly and demolition of e.g.
- Heating systems and tanks
- Ventilation systems
- Steel constructions
- Industrial containers
- Buildings and structures
- Specialist tools for dismantling and removal
- Rapid disassembly or demolition by experienced specialists
- Removal and environmentally-friendly recycling and disposal
- Analysis by our in-house accredited laboratory (clug)
- Expert advice and in-depth specialist knowledge, optimising costs
- Time savings thanks to state-of-the-art disassembly and demolition methods
- Proper separation and environmentally-friendly recycling of all waste accrued
- Compliance with the law, including waste management legislation
- One point of contact for all processing
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!
Frequently asked questions
Here are five points you should clarify before demolishing or gutting a building:
- Approval: Is the demolition required to be notified to or approved by the building authorities?
- Demolition or renovation? Which is more beneficial (outlay, demolition costs, etc.)?
- Who will undertake the demolition?
- Who will dispose of building rubble etc.?
- Does the structure include any hazardous waste, e.g. asbestos? This must be collected and disposed of separately.
Saubermacher has decades of experience with construction site waste management and is happy to advise you. We will visit the site and then provide you with a customised quote. Contact our customer services team to make an appointment.