The accredited chemical laboratory for the environment and health (clug) offers full environmental analysis services and is your reliable partner for sampling and independent chemical analysis.
- Standardised sampling and chemical analysis of solid and liquid substances
- Chemical waste assessment in accordance with landfill regulations
- Identity checks as part of receiving inspections for landfill owners
- Seepage investigations
- Waste assessment in accordance with waste registry and classification regulations
- Waste assessment in accordance with waste incineration regulations for solid and liquid waste
- Soil water, groundwater and waste water investigations
- Compost and sewage sludge analysis
- Contaminated site and subsoil investigations
- Basic characterisation of excavated material
- Investigations of pollutants and impurities
Our laboratory supports municipalities, industry and business, technical offices and private customers through all process steps involved in quality assured analysis.
- Highly qualified and experienced specialists
- Expert advice for environmental analysis
- Independent chemical analyses
- State-of-the-art analysis equipment
- Comprehensive range of services
- Legally-compliant, sustainable execution
You want to use our service?