- Standardised sampling and chemical analysis of solid and liquid substances
- Chemical waste assessment in accordance with landfill regulations (Deponieverordnung)
- Identity checks as part of receiving inspections for landfill owners
- Seepage investigations
- Waste assessment in accordance with waste registry and classification regulations
- Waste assessment in accordance with waste incineration regulations for solid and liquid waste
- Soil assessments
- Wastewater investigations
- Compost and sewage sludge analysis
- Contaminated site identification and subsoil assessment
- Basic characterisation of excavated material
- Assessment of pollutants and impurities
- Independent and accredited testing and inspection centre and chemical laboratory with cultural engineering office
- Highly qualified and experienced specialists
- Expert advice on environmental issues
- Independent chemical analyses in line with standards
- State-of-the-art analytical equipment
- Extensive portfolio of services
- Legally-compliant, sustainable processing
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!
Frequently asked questions
Laboratory services are needed to monitor environmental regulations, assess potential environmental risks and prevent environmental damage. In the context of waste recovery and disposal, our activities include the analysis of waste to determine its composition and ensure that it is recovered or disposed of in accordance with the relevant legal requirements.
Accreditation follows inspection by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Economic Affairs and aims to ensure that inspection and testing comply with recognised standards. It also provides confirmation of the independence and expertise of our laboratory and promotes recognition by authorities, accreditation bodies and other institutions. This ensures that all services provided to you are safe, efficient and high quality.