Oil separator cleaning
- Professional cleaning of all separator parts
- Certified maintenance of the oil separator (every six months as required by law) including legally recognised sampling, waste water analysis and documentation
- Professional general inspection of the system by certified experts (every five years as required by law)
- Oil layer thickness and sludge level measurements
- Automatic closure check
- Filter permeability inspection
- Check of existing maintenance log/receipt of new log
- Environmentally-friendly treatment and recycling of waste
Our professional maintenance ensures proper operation of your oil separator, reduces the risk of downtime, lowers operating costs and protects people and the environment.
- Functional capacity and service life maximised
- Costs minimised thanks to competent advice and expertise
- Certainty thanks to documentation of all maintenance and cleaning processes in the maintenance log
- Legally recognised waste water analysis and sampling
- One point of contact for all services
You want to use our service?