Tank disassembly and disposal
Looking to dispose of your boiler or oil tank? Saubermacher takes care of all tank decommissioning work, including disassembly of steel tanks, plastic tanks, boilers and pipeline systems. We dismantle, drain residual oil and tank sludge and properly dispose of all system parts. We can hand over remaining heating oil to you, or buy it from you, whichever you prefer.
- Advice on switching to a greener heating system
- Tank cleaning (essential before disassembly)
- Tank disassembly according to different methods, as required
- Plasma-melt cutting
- Gas cutting
- Cold cutting
- Proper disposal of the heating oil tank
- Support with preparing official notifications of decommissioning
- Final documentation or issuance of certificate of disposal
Saubermacher boasts more than 40 years of tank decommissioning experience and can disassemble all tanks from domestic households, industry and businesses.
- More than 40 years of experience with disassembly of oil heating systems
- Full legal compliance
- Proper and environmentally friendly disposal of all systems
- Purchase of residual oil from the tank
- Issuance of certificates of disposal for subsidy submissions
- Clean handover of the tank area after disassembly
- All from a single source
- We are SCC** and ISO 45001 certified
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!