Construction site disposal
- Site visit and individualized consultation
- Provision of suitable bins and containers, and special containers such as sealed skips, crane liftable skips
- Information on waste separation supplied in all languages
- On-site training sessions on waste separation, if required
- Site waste collection to suit requirements, e.g. with mobile crane
- Proper classification and separation of all construction waste
- Environmentally-friendly recycling of all hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Extensive additional services, including:
- Disposal of hazardous site waste such as asbestos, XPS, MMMF, Eternit roofing
- Laboratory services, e.g. soil surveys, investigations of pollutants and impurities
- Construction site toilets
- Sanitary containers
- Dismantling of heating systems and tanks
- Cleaning of sewage pipes and removal of pipe blockages
- Final site clean-up
- Bespoke, cost-effective solutions
- Flexible collection times for bins and containers
- Clean construction site that minimises environmental risks
- Time and cost savings
- Legal certainty
- One point of contact for all processing
You want to use our service?
We are looking forward to your enquiry!
Frequently asked questions
Construction site waste is also colloquially known as construction waste or rubble. Examples include concrete, waste wood, excavated soil or earth, stones, bricks, roof tiles, breeze blocks, plasterboard, asbestos, rubble, and tiles. Saubermacher ensures all construction waste is properly disposed of – separated by type of waste or placed in a mixed construction site waste skip. Organise your waste disposal quickly and easily via the wastebox site at wastebox.at. For construction companies we recommend our wastebox.biz platform. The app links construction companies with disposal companies in real time – a bit like booking.com – providing transparency at the touch of a button. Find out more at wastebox.biz.
Hire costs depend on the type and size of the receptacle you wish to hire. To ensure construction waste is properly disposed of, it needs to be separated by type, e.g. waste wood and rubble. The experts at Saubermacher will be happy to provide a professional waste separation service for you. This saves both time and space on site. Hazardous waste must also be collected separately and transported appropriately, e.g. in sealable Bigbags for asbestos cement. Saubermacher can provide bins and containers in various sizes – from 1m3 to 38m3. Contact our customer services desk for an individualised quote.
Eternit, XPS, mineral fibre (MMMF) and asbestos are just some examples of hazardous construction waste. These must be collected and disposed of separately. Site owners are responsible for the proper disposal of all waste. Asbestos was used in insulation in buildings constructed in the 1970s and 1980s in particular. As these substances are classified as harmful to health, they must not be mixed with other construction site waste (mixed waste prohibition). It is also important that anyone working with these materials wears appropriate protective equipment.